(Welcome back back to blogging, me! I missed this.)
In no specific order:
- New guinea pigs: Cinnamon and Biscuit
- Knitting this dress for a baby girl on the way (not mine.) Pattern here.
- This doily (in Noro Silk Garden Sock) that I made for my mom for Christmas. I hated to give it up… I need to knit one for me.
- My first Pi shawl. The second is already on the needles.
- Edda is four… How??
- Walter is learning to help in the kitchen.
- Testing countless granola bar recipes.
- Decorating cakes.
- Embroidery. (Pattern here.)
- Cold-weather walks. (Picture from last month. We’re already getting some spring temperatures now!)
Basically, I just needed to catch up. It’s been forever. Well, almost six months. It’s hard to pack all that into one post. I hope to get back to blogging more often. (Maybe even with more relevant posts! I know you love hearing about my kids and all… but still…) I’m considering a name-change for the blog. Six years ago this was a knitting blog, but it has grown into more like a crafting/cooking/life/knitting/everything blog. What’s a good name for one of those? Give me suggestions.