What Edda Thinks:
Cut and paste these questions and ask your kids their answers….
1. What is something mom always says to you?
I love you.
2. What makes mom happy?
Dancing and singing
3. What makes mom sad?
Hitting and biting
4. How does your mom make you laugh?
5. What was your mom like as a child?
a doll (?)
6. How old is your mom?
7. How tall is your mom?
6 feet tall!
8. What is her favorite thing to do?
bake cookies (close.)
9. What does your mom do when you’re not around?
10. What is your mom really good at?
11. What is your mom not very good at?
dancing (ouch. but it’s true.)
12. What does your mom do for a job?
13.What is your mom’s favorite food?
chicken noodle soup
14. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
Belle from Beauty and the Beast, because they have the same hair. (makes up for the dancing remark.)
15. What do you and your mom do together?
Paint and draw together.
16. How are you and your mom the same?
We both have brown hair and sometimes we both wear dresses. Also we both like to paint and draw.
17. How are you and your mom different?
I always wear dresses and mommy wear pants sometimes.
18. How do you know your mom loves you?
Because she does!
19. What does your mom like most about your dad?
She likes his beard. (HA.)
20. Where is your mom’s favorite place to go?
The grocery store (wow, no.)